Gepubliceerd op 15-04-2016
Job: Assistant Professor Online Culture, Tilburg University
We seek a lecturer and scholar with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- art history
- visual digital cultures
- film and television studies
- digital narrative
- new media studies.
The candidate’s application should highlight teaching and research experience in both visual art and digital culture. The successful applicant will be expected to contribute to teaching in the Department’s BA programme Online Culture: Art, Media and Society and the MA track Art, Media and Society, and to the interdisciplinary research programme Rapid Social and Cultural Transformation: Online & Offline.
- Has a PhD in a relevant discipline and has published in top international journals or proceedings
- Has a strong record in developing and teaching Bachelor and (Research) Master courses, and experience with supervising Bachelor’s and Master’s theses
- Has the ability to acquire external funding for research
- Has the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and department
- Has acquired (or is willing to acquire) the Dutch Basic Teaching Qualification
- Is able (or willing to learn) to communicate in Dutch.
You can apply for this job until May 17, 2016.