Gepubliceerd op 24-06-2016
Job: Postdoc in the HERA Joint Research Program: Printing the Past. Architecture, Print Culture, and the Uses of the Past in Modern Europe
- To conduct research in the archives of the Ecole des Beaux-Arts, the Musée d’Orsay and other relevant institutions and libraries;
- To prepare and submit research output for publication in peer-reviewed journals international journals;
- To write a monograph;
- To organize one of the projects workshops, to be held in Cambridge or Leiden, and to curate a web exhibition;
- To take an active part in the various activities of LUCAS.
- We are looking for an architectural or art historian specialized in 19th-century European architecture;
- The candidate must have an affinity with the theme of this research project, as is evident from publications, conference papers and teaching topics;
- Good French reading and speaking fluency is a requisite;
- The candidate is ready to play a substantial role in the research and teaching of LUCAS;
- Ph.D. degree in architectural or art history on a relevant subject, obtained after 2010;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written;
- Clear affinity to the project’s topic;
- The ability to work independently but at the same time being a strong team player.
You can apply for this job until June, 29 2016.