Vacature: Assistant Professor in the History of Technology, TU/e
Your task will be to contribute to our research and teaching program. You will be working under the supervision of Professor of History of Technology Erik van der Vleuten, and be coached by experienced staff members. Your main tasks are research (40%), teaching (50%), and management (10%).
- Initiate, perform, and supervise high-quality research in the domain of history of technology;
- Developing of, and contributing to, the university-wide course on the history and ethics of technology;
- Developing of, and contributing to, other courses in the Innovation Sciences Master, the Sustainable Innovation Bachelor, and university-wide social science/humanties programs;
- Supervising B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D. students;
- Writing grant proposals;
- Participating in management tasks of the department.
Application deadline: 23 November 2015.
To apply please use the apply now button.